Monday, January 7, 2008

New Tortoise

Has anyone upgraded to the new version of Tortoise SVN yet? Any issues with it if so?

5 comments:

Layla said...

I haven't done an upgrade recently, but I have done a couple so far with no ill effects. This makes me wonder though - what about the server software? That probably needs an update by now.

TB said...

Same here. I only asked because it looks like this most recent version was only put out to fix some bugs in the new version they put out in late December. I was curious to know if anyone had any problems with either new version.

Anonymous said...

By server software do you mean Server OS software? Windows Server 2003 is the latest and is what we are running. Server 2008 is supposed to come out this year.

Layla said...

No I mean the TortoiseSVN on the server - I assume it's a different package than the client we run on our desktops?

Layla said...

I upgraded. I noticed that now I have to explicitly go through add dialogue to add a new file. I didn't use to have to do this.