Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LESS for CSS

Have you heard of this CSS tool called ‘LESS’? http://lesscss.org/index.html

It seems to be a good tool to organize CSS rules. It’s very easy to install if you have Mac OS X. For Windows, you need to install ruby first.

4 comments:

Layla said...

speaking of css tools, I just saw this one for generating css3. looked like it might be fun

http://css3please.com/

Layla said...

Have you guys heard of the .NET port of this? http://www.dotlesscss.com/

Jason - did you ever try less on the site as you had planned?

JK said...

no I never got into the less css. I think you needed to install a ruby platform or something on your comp and I never got around to doingg that. I have been using the Blueprint css though and I like it a lot.

Layla said...

using it how? I thought blueprint was essentially a layout generator.